9/28/2011

【Chef】 Curry

I love to cook, but I'm so tired to spend lots of time to cook the dinner after works.
that's really tied, and always eat my dinner lately, around 8 or 9 pm.

So I figure out to make the curry, and I can save more time for myself.
Although I have to eat curry for a couples of days.
But I don't care ar~

It's very easy to make it.
1) curry sauce mixed.
2) potato, onion, carrot
3) water
Cutting your vegetables into scraps and boiling them then turning into middle heat for 10mins.
And add some curry sauce mixed into mixture with your food, and wait for the curry sauce stickily.

The end.


Having some meat, such as beef, pork or chicken make it more delicious.

Eating your carry with rice or noddles, up to you.

Today, I made 4 lunch boxed for myself. and have some curry sauce for dinner use.

It's curry week.

No comments:

Post a Comment