8/04/2011

【Chef】curry rice

Since moved into new place, I feel having a home is so great!
For saving more money, cooking for my daily dinner and next lunch is a best way.



August 1st, 2011.

I made the rice with curry and some vegetable.
mmmm....yummy~  because I'as tired of pasta with tomato saurce.
half it for dinner, and the moreover half for tomorrow lunch.
I don't like microwave food, but sometimes you don't have choice.


August 2nd, 2011
Noddle with curry, vegetable, ham and Ca+.
mmmmm... yummy more than yesterday!

August 3th, 2011
I made the rice with beef and potato.
but it's not successful.  
Maybe I forgot to add the spice!

August 4, 2011
I made the fried banana.
I learn from Dele, and it's not too hard to cook.
To fried the banana chips and add some black pepper.

if you use the hardness banana, you will get some banana chips like potato chips.
if used the soft banana, its taste will be like a baked banana with cheese.
both are delicious for dinner.
Try it by yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment