8/01/2011

Special things in Kensington

Where can I go this Sunday?
AHA!    Please visit the Kensington Market on the Sunday in every end of month.
They block the Augusta ave. and Kensington ave. from 12:00 ~ 19:00.
All restaurants have boots in front of the doors, and clothing also.
所有的餐廳都在店門口再擺一攤,服飾店也是。

And many different music performances and dancing show.
還有一些特別的音樂和舞蹈表演


Drums music - you can feel it from your heart, and follow the drums and beats and move your body naturally.
I love drums music!
打擊樂 - 可以完全發自內心的感受,且不自覺的跟著鼓聲和節奏舞動身子,我愛打擊樂!
This guy charge whole team, he is not tall, but he is charming!!
這個男的掌管整個team,他不高,但很有魅力!

Free dancing - this woman is not pretty, but she have passion on dancing. 
自由舞蹈,這個女人雖然不美、不瘦,但她有她對舞蹈的熱情。

And there have all kinds of music from different people, counties and cultures.
Kensington is a really special place.
還有很多來自不同的人、國家和文化的音樂,肯辛頓真的是個特別的地方。

please pay your attention on below picture, what did you see?
請仔細看下面這張照片…看到什麼?
 yes, this cyclist was .....(I don't know how to say ...)
And I asked him how long did he practice the riding?
He said he never practice, it's gift!  (haha)
Anyway, that's really cool.
這個男子…倒退口魯騎單車,他說他是天份!!


And trash art festival - they were made by trash, recycle things, woods.
這些都是用垃圾、回收品、木頭做出來的藝術。

And popular game in west - crosswords puzzle
All the adults and children love this game!
最受歡迎的拼字遊戲,這個在西方國家,是大人小孩都愛呀!

and different performances and I don't understand what they're doing.

And this, I don't remember what kind of it. Maybe come from North of Canada.


And live Hip-Hop show.
I don't know what they're rap, but I like that tempo.


The road was blocked, so you can draw anything you want on the road.
路被封住了,可以在路上畫所有你想畫的東西!

what kinds of people I love to see?  It's kids!
they have beautiful face and vivid looks, so lovely!


Today was a busy day! 
Move-in to new room and visit special event,  I love my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment