8/07/2011

Overturned POLICE in Toronto


Did you see any different from this photo?
yes, there is a word '' POLICE'' was overturned in front of the police car.

I saw this when I wan in L.A. and Toronto, and I still don't understand why.
I though that means '' against “ or “ reject “.
I asked some people, they don't have answer for me.

OKAY! 
Today I got the answer from a fireman.

I just walked to him and asked him about this overturned word.

He told me the overturned wold is warming the driver in front of police cars or fire engines, and they can see the word from their rear view mirror. 
So they would know the polices or fire men are coming!!   Just get off the way !!!

it's amazing !!!!


Oh yeah!   I got the answer!!!     



有沒有發現照片裡有什麼不對?
是的,POLICE的字是相反的~~
我在美國和加拿大都有看到,也想了很久…以為是反對、拒絕的意思! 
也問了一些人…他們也沒有答案

今天,我,本人。大膽的問了一位消防員…為什麼會這樣?
他說:這是給前面車輛的駕駛員看的,他可以從後照鏡看到後面來車,所以字會變成正體字!!

你說你說你說…是不是很神奇!!!  


1 comment:

  1. Hello 妳好

    我在我的朋友Kang Wei的臉書上看到妳貼的 Niagara Falls Marathon, 想請問妳有沒有在騎單車 希望能夠有機會跟妳一起去騎車 有興趣請加入我們的FB group http://www.facebook.com/groups/127954517287342/
    我們很多都是新手 騎不太快

    ReplyDelete