7/06/2011

Brown Bike - to replace my feet.

(文章可能有很多錯誤的文法…但給我時間。哈! 等著瞧!)

話說…I got a full-time job here.…I'm going to work tomorrow!!!
First location where I'll be sent…will take me 1hr 50mins by walking.
For me, it's not capability I can take anymore…
If I feel tired after work, I would cry I think.

Anyway,I spent some money to buy a bike that I would not buy it in Taiwan.
If I was in Taiwan, I can buy a whole new bike with this money!!!
I can't believe it!
But I have to, it still cheaper than TTC in TORONTO.

只有七段變速…我不曉得騎上一個月後,我的大蘿蔔會發生什麼變化……

My name is Brown Bike  (BB)

How much?   it cost me C$175 (included 13% tax, a big lock, and a bell)
Expensive?  It's cheapest one in the store!  
(C$140 for a used bike without gearshift.)


Where to buy?
It's near to Chinatown, the sales who I contacted is from China, Mr. Mao, very nice guy.
When he knew I'm a new comer, come from Taiwan, and finding the jobs and place.
He was giving me a newspaper, there are some information about the jobs, housing inside.

Anyway, I try do not speak Chinese here.
But if I go to Chinatown, wanna get some discount or benefits from Chinese people, I speak Chinese.
It's useful!
Uncle Jacob
ADD: 355 Spadina Ave. Toronto, ON M5T 2G3
TEL: 416-340-2715

Last week, I got a handbook about riding the bicycle in Toronto from YMCA.
it teaches you how to ride the bike in Toronto.
what signals or damages you have to notice?
How to say the parts of bicycle....somethings like that.


That't why so many people bike here.
Although Toronto is a peaceful city, but the bike might be stolen by someone!

God bless me! BB will be always standby me for whole year!

3 comments:

  1. I know it's too late to tell you this. In Canada. There is a website that you can find out many daily necessities for you. "canadian tire" google it. Recently, I have a friend buy a bike from canadian tire. That's actually look good and new better than yours. and do you know how much him pay for it? only C$98. yes~! this is important. Now, I provides these informations to you. Hope it can helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyway thanks, but it's too late....

    ReplyDelete
  3. but useful~! maybe next time that can save you more money!!

    ReplyDelete