7/09/2011

Street Bus in Toronto

For my personal, I like people, somethings, places have histories or stories.
I really do.

I remember when I saw the streetcar/TTC in Toronto, I was very excited.
it have obviously red/white color and have wire on the top, and shuttle in the city.
it's really cool.


After I have a bike, I also have to follow the raw in this locality.
See, the passengers cross the road to the bus.

Cars and bikes must behind of the bus and wait. 
I think it's a mutual question.
If drivers or bikers were passengers, they also hope the drivers and bikers would give way to passengers.

BE PATIENCE is a basic common sence.

To find a job, you have to be patience.
To cross the roads, you have to be patience.
To drive in the Toronto, you have to be patience.
Anyway, BE PATIENCE is a morality in whole life.

1 comment:

  1. Experience real local life is key point in tours. you are in the right way. keep your patiences and enjoys.

    ReplyDelete