7/17/2011

Festivals of South Asia in Toronto

How's your day in Toronto?
There's three festivals are waiting for you.



I visited one of them - Festival of South Asia - along the Gerrard Street East, from Greenwood and Coxwell Ave.
Not many people there, but it's still a special experience to me.

Check this...it's free henna.

Lots of women're on line for free henna.
And she finished it in 40 secs.   it's so amazing.

also have some dancing performances....enjoy it!




I like FREE ..... for example...
chicken with curry, delicious! 
I like this - mashed mango, really good to drink. 
but it's not free drink, it cost me C$3.00.

I think it is India area, because I can see many Indian and Indian shops, restaurants here.



it's really hot outside, I can't stay here for long, it's too easy to get sun tan on me.
so it's time to leave....

Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

  1. yes, I see what you mean. That is pretty good for free foods. Some other you need to pay something often too expensive and especially if you are a tourist.

    ReplyDelete