3/09/2012

Day 32 & 34 : Northern Light

March 8 and 10, 2012 @ Yellowknife

We saw twice Northern light during our visiting.
How lucky we were.

When we arrived in Yellowknife, we didn't notice that was full moon night on March 8.
We were so worried that full moon would effect the northern light. but that night.....we saw a biggest northern light in our first night.
On March 9th morning, the B&B owner told us "you guys are very lucky, the night you saw last night was the biggest one I saw.''

But, I'm very sorry about the pictures are blurred because of freezing temperature.

 V shape
 wing shape



We hoped to see the light again every night, but not so lucky all the time.
we saw that again on our third night in Yellowknife.

And I just knew I could take the pictures on my bed in the room.
NO MORE FREEZE!!




The Northern light was around northbound in the sky.

What an amazing light~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment