3/27/2012

Day 52 : Seattle

March 28, 2012  Cloudy @ Seattle


It was a bad weather this morning, so cloudy and cold.
But I didn't have much time in Seattle, I still had to look around this city.

 To me, Seattle is a city that was build by hills, bridges and water.

It's a pretty small city, it took me around 1hour and half to reach downtown from my host - Chris's.

There is an important attraction must see in Seattle is Underground Tour.
It's a good chance to understand the Seattle history.


In Seattle, they try to keep this old school things as well. I pretty love it!
By the way, I was joking with Chris after the underground tour.
That's why Seattle was named Seattle, because of too much water(sea) around it.


Attraction 2 : Pike Market

It's very famous and popular in Seattle, If you visit Seattle, you HAVE to come here.
Besides you have nowhere to go tho. hahaha (small city)
There are many booths here, such as seafood, handmade crafts, flowers, fast foods...etc.
The other way is the original Starbucks coffee shop was found in Seattle, just near by Pike Market.
Why people like to visit Seattle? Of course, to see the original Starbucks shop.
 I didn't buy any city cup from original shop, but I got gift cards.
And I found a small book store in the corner of the market.
It's so sweet and cute, I love it!

After Chris was off work, he showed me around the Seattle.
It's much better to have a car here. Thanks Chris.


we brought some foods and went back home to cook the dinner.
This time, I didn't do any help for Chris, because he didn't need.
I just watched him and waited.
OMG, after 1.5 hours........


These were YUMMY......

Chris is an amazing man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment