3/18/2012

Day 42 : Calgary -> Lake Louise

March 18, 2012  Sunny @ Lake Louise


Left my favorite city- Calgary, I went to Lake Louise alone. too sad.
I don't understand why people always say you have to go to Lake Louise.
I really have to say it's nothing there in the winter time.
But now, I wanna see it again in the summer time tho.
Please don't stay overnight at Lake Louise. Nothing there!!!  It's just a BIG LAKE.

A lake locates between in mountains.

When I arrived in Lake Louise Tourist Information, I just missed the bus to Lake Louise.
After I checked the map and route, I decided to walk to lake, just one hour to me.
On the way to the lake, there was a guy passed by me and stopped.
And I knew he is a triathlon ironman, and he was going to lake for 1 or 2 hours training.
wow!!!   Training himself along the lake for his triathlon race in June.

But I wasn't lucky all the time, I walked down to the tourist information for 1 hour and half.
Fortunately, the way back to information station was downhill, I saved lots of energy to keep myself warm.
And below pictures were taken while I was downhill.

I arrived in info station was 6:00pm.
I have to stay here until next greyhound bus coming at 9:30pm.
Ok~ all shops were close after 7:00pm or 8:00pm, expected a bar.
I had my dinner in that bar, and stayed there until 9:00pm.

I was so afraid that bus wasn't coming.
Because there was nothing there!!!  no shops no people.
AWFUL


Anyway, bus came to pick me up finally.
Thank god!!!
When I saw the bus driver, I told him "I'm so glad to see you."



No comments:

Post a Comment