3/15/2012

Day 40 : Calgary

March 16, 2012  Sunny @ Calgary, Temp : 0C

Another good day to tour around Calgary.
ps. About Calgary Transit. The fare is CAD 2.75 per adult, one way.
And the Calgary transit in downtown on 7th Avenue is FREE!  
Can you believe it?   Too nice.

I got off at 7 Ave stop from the Calgary Transit, and backed to previous stop through the Louise Bridge.
Look at this Bow River, such a beautiful view.

Because of nice weather, it's a good day for running. 

Then I walked to Stephen Aveune (connect 8th Ave), it's a busy street with lots of shopping malls.

I also went to Chinatown for sure, but there is nothing new to me tho.

Kept going, there is a place must go in Calgary is PRINCE's ISLAND.
It's a good location to see the sunset.
But too bad, it's snowing and raining, both, around 4pm for 1hour.
Sun was gone!!!  T^T

Today, I had a long walk, really long.
In order to take some different views of Calgary, I walked home for 1 hour and half. (OMG)
 If it was a good day, we can see the Rockie Mountain from Calgary, and whole Calgary city.


Okay, my host is a Salsa fan, we went to night club at 11:00pm.
Yeah, I knew we were so crazy, but we just wanted to do it today.
ed 
All songs were Spanish. By the way, my host is learning Spanish now.
And I, personal, totally don't understand Spanish tho.
But I like Salsa, it makes people feel happy and want to dance with it.

Such a tiring day to me, but I really enjoyed in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment