3/29/2012

Day 54 : Seattle --> New York City --> Toronto

March 30, 2012 Sunny

It's another traveling day, from Seattle to New York City to Toronto, from early morning to night.

I left Chris's on 29th night to go to SeaTac Airport, and stayed overnight in the airport.
So I didn't have to worry about I would be late for my flight.

 In the SeaTac Airport.
 OMG, Its was CLOSE.

Arriving in New York!

 New York Kennedy Airport.

I stayed 5hours in the New York Airport to wait for my next flight.
It's was so boring there. there was no many good shops to me.
I still think the airports in Asia are very convinence


Finally, I arrived in Toronto Airport at 10: 40pm.
Thanks my dear friends gave me a surprise - welcome back cake.
OMG! How lucky I am. Have these friends in Toronto.
I love you guys.


==================================================

I was so tired for a couple of days from my traveling.
I didn't do many things after return.
Maybe I'm too old to do 2-months traveling tho.   BRUTAL

No comments:

Post a Comment