3/02/2012

Day 27 : Last day in the ranch

March 3, 2012 Saturday, Cloudy + Snowing, Temp: -6~-10℃


It was my last day in the ranch.
I felt a little bit sad, but also felt excited at my next traveling.

Was there anything I wanna do in the ranch? They asked me.
I really had no idea.
But we rode the donkey-Dunken in the afternoon.


after the supper, we went to neighbor's house where is 40 mins driving far from our ranch.

They have a cute cat like to stay people's shoulders.


 I love this cat!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol!
    Thank a lot for the great pictures of Meeds's Ranch!
    I have a nostalgia.. I stayed one month the last year.
    Good job for the house,it's beautiful now!
    And you had ridden Dunkan?! Ho my god I love this picture!
    I will see the next pictures of your trip.
    Bye!
    Chrystelle.
    http://grandeurnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete