3/21/2012

Day 45 : Night views in Vancouver

March 21, 2012 @ Vancouver

Actually I had to move out from hostel to be a couchserfer, but there was a stupid story, I still lived in Backpacker hostel tho.
And then I met a new friend from Korea - Jasmin in the same hostel.


We talked a lot in 3 hours at first meeting, at the same time, it was raining outside, we were not interested in going out.

Below pictures were taken in the morning, near by University of BC.
It's a nice beach ey.




Some Asian came here for fishing. some people fished for selling, some for themselves.

After meeting Jasmin, I felt better.
After the dinner, Jasmin and I went out for photographs of night views.




Steam Clock is a famous and popular spot in Vancouver.
It has different feelings between day and night.

Also Science center and sport center.

I completely agree that Vancouver is more beautiful and bigger than Toronto.
But I really don't like RAINcouver tho......







No comments:

Post a Comment