2/05/2012

Crossing Canada to West for 2 months

I finished my work finally.
But why? why did I make this decision?
Because I'm going to travel for 2months to see different cities in Canada.

What's wrong with Toronto?
There is no problem with Toronto, just want to see different places and people in Canada.

Maybe you would say "Are you crazy?'', but not.
I'm pretty sure what I want to do and where to go.
I know how cold is it in these places and how boring these places are.
But I still want to see these places in person.

So what will happen on me and in my trip? We will see.

hahaha


Many Canadians said, even if real Canadians can't do this, even thought Canadians don't have chances to see their country.  Interesting.....
Some of them don't know how beautiful this country is, how interesting Canada is, how different in different cities.
I would like to do it, to see it, to experience it!
Canada! I'm coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment